Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's My Passion



It's been a very long time.

Life has been busy (but also pretty darn good).

Long ago I named my blog "So Many Layers" because there are so very many things I like to do and so many different parts of me.  As far as hobbies go, I do like to draw, paint, craft, sing, read, garden, play racquetball (and other sports), do hair, cook occasionally, play board/card games, organize, decorate and do plenty of other things. 

Yet,
I've known for quite some time that my true passion is in woodworking and doing-it-myself type stuff for the home - turning a space into something functional and pretty.  If I do read blogs, they usually are that of someone who has mad DIY skills and whose style I love.  I've been a bit inspired lately by Sandra and Ana White and I'm finally moving forward with a project I've been mulling over since we moved in.

Pictures to come.



P.S.  Since I last blogged it seems that Blogger has really improved their interface.  Hooray!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, where did my comment go? Do you have to approve the comments before they post?

Nicole said...

My original comment said that I was glad you were back to updating your blog. I'm excited to see pictures of your project(s). And, that you have a gift so I'm glad you are developing it.