Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sarah's 3rd Birthday - a Very Late Post

I can't believe she's three. I keep wishing I could hold back time. I don't want to lose this time with her, my only girl and my last. How happy I am that she's a part of our family.

Photobucket


Sarah's friend party...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Disney Princesses on Ice the night of her birthday...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Friends at the Gale Center on her birthday...

Photobucket

The dollhouse, her main present...

Photobucket

Jungle Jim's with the Bowens (there should be a pic of the Bowens here, but I didn't seem to upload it)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma Bowen and Sarah...

Photobucket


Photobucket

A princess cake...

Photobucket

Curly hair for her celebration...

Photobucket

Cake and Ice Cream with my family...

Photobucket

= one loved little girl. Happy (super-belated) Birthday Sarah!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Amazing, Malisa. The curly hair makes her look SO GROWN UP.

just dandee said...

Malisa, Deanne here. Hope it is OK for me to peek in on your cute family. Your little lady is beautiful. I am glad you are cherishing all those great moments. They do go by too quickly.

Lora said...

You provided every little girls' dream birthday! I love those pink feathery things in her hair in the first pict!

Bountiful Blessings said...

What a great birthday! She is too cute...Happy 3rd Birthday, Sarah. I also love the family pic!

Dixie said...

How did you get her hair to do that? It's cute! She looks so grown up!