Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Picture A Day #1-12


As one of my new year goals, I've commited to taking a picture each day and sharing it. This is the first batch. They are ginormous. I'm sorry for that, but I'm not going back to fix it.

I do not claim that they will be artistic or beautiful, but instead maybe interesting. I also reserve the right to borrow a picture from a neighboring day if a whole day actually passed without a picture being taken.


Here they are in large, backwards fashion!

Picture a Day

Jan 12, A recent project using scrapbook paper.


Picture a Day Jan 11, Snowman....in the Snow.


Picture a Day Jan 10, Ready for church.


Picture a Day

Jan 9, Sarah's kitchen she got for Christmas and the table I mod podged, moved downstairs.

Picture a Day Jan 8, My berry wreath I'm leaving up for Valentine's.

Picture a Day
Jan 7, After the first game of church basketball (in which we were crushed).


Picture a Day
Jan 6, Cute legs.

Picture a Day
Jan 5, Sarah playing.

Picture a Day
Jan 4, The view out my front window of my neighbor's roof being torn down.

Picture a Day
Jan 3, A poor picture of our job board.

Picture a Day
Jan 2, My Cocomotion given to me by Daniel for Christmas. Yummy.

Picture a Day
Jan 1, Cleaning up Christmas.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Love this post, of course. I LOVE the pict of Sarah's legs! What's a Cocomotion? Your bathroom decor is so great! I noticed your picts were big on the last post, I figured you did it on purpose. I've been sick. :( !!!

Sherilyn said...

I love your scrapbook paper project! Your house looks great. You are a talented lady!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

What a cool post. I love the BIG pictures. I guess I needa get outta my cute blog and make it more practical. fun pics....i miss you tons.

Dixie said...

I love the pics! Your kitchen and table downstairs look exactly like the girls' bedroom with kitchen, table, and cash register. :)