Thursday, January 28, 2010

Making Chocolates, This Saturday, 10-12 AM

It's true! We'll be making chocolates here at my house this Saturday, Jan. 30th from 10-12 am. We would love for YOU to come and join us...but without your children. :)

There will be fantastic little valentine boxes and tags, designed by Lora, for you to help make and take home full of chocolates! This is an awesome opportunity to have a handmade gift with so little effort.

Here's a sampling of the chocolates we'll be making:



Please come. The more the merrier.
Send me a message if you don't know where I live...

5 comments:

N Luthi said...

I love stuff like this so much and wish I could come but Steven has to work ALL day...boo...if I caan find someone for Porter i will be there!

Danielle said...

Ah, I'm jealous! Those look SO good. I wish I could come! Derek and I are going to be at an adoption training from 9-3... you might have to save me one!

Kerri said...

Wish I could be there! Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

How did it go?
Lynea

Lora said...

We had SO much fun! Thanks for letting us come to your SUPER CLEAN house!!!!!!