Friday, June 25, 2010

Does it really have to be this much work?

I want to blog. I really do, but my head seems to be on backwards and there are plenty of other things that need doing.

I'd like to talk about how CRAZY stressful last week was. How on Thursday we closed on the new house, how Friday was Daniel's deadline (years in the coming), and how on Saturday we went under contract on this house.

I'd like to write about all the funny things my kids are doing. Also about the complaining that inevitably comes with summer. I'd like to write about all of our "lasts" here, but that would make me sad.

Yet, I just realized that I should probably not write much about anything and instead get to work. This is a monster of a project...this moving thing. I honestly have been pretending it wasn't going to be, until this evening when I realized the scope of it all. I now feel incapacitated by the sheer amount of work that awaits. Aaaaaaaaaaaaack!

FYI, the inspection is Monday morning at 8:30. It is scheduled for 3.5 hrs. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Oh, I so feel your pain. I hope you can relax today, even with the inspection tomorrow.

I hope last night was nice.