Friday, July 16, 2010

Progress

There's nothing like a friend calling you and saying they want to come see your house to kick it into high gear. In 1 1/2 hours I managed to accomplish way more than all of yesterday combined. Here is a pic of the progress:





















Did you see that? Yep, that's countertop there. Want a closer picture?





















It amazing what a clean(er) kitchen can do for you. (Don't mind the rugs - we're trying to get used to the wood and not getting it too wet while at the same time trying to encourage the boys to load the dishwasher.) Oh, and don't you think I need a new garbage can?!!



P.S. Make that 7 times for Sarah.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Looking GOOD!!!

And you've got to be kidding me on the Sarah thing. I'm SO SORRY.

Dixie said...

It looks nice. I can't wait to see it in person.