Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GNO in Honor of My Birthday!

Over the UEA weekend we went on a trip (which I will hopefully post about soon). While gone, my birthday happened. When you're in the middle of nowhere it's very difficult to conjure up that festive birthday feeling. So....

Tomorrow (Thursday) night I'm going to do something about that and celebrate with a girls' night out. Dinner @ 7:00pm (at either the Olive Garden or Sweet Tomatoes in the Southetowne area) and ???? with the girls. You are welcome and invited to come if any of the following apply to you:

*You like me (actually this a requirement).
*You desperately need to get out of your house and/or away from your children.
*You have been waiting on the edge of your seat for me to post on my blog more.
*You need new friends.
*You have been hoping for an opportunity to shower me with compliments.
*You've been looking for a way to tell me you've been reading my blog but never comment so I don't know you're there. Ha!


Let me know! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally want to see you! How about this: if I can make it, I will for sure! Please call or text me and I'll be there!
Yahoo for Malisa and GNO!

Alisha said...

I would love to come. I will let you know if plans for my Grandma's birthday tomorrow fall through. I'm sorry if I can't make it. I hope you have a fabulous time.

Kerri said...

I'd love to...but I don't know if I can make it work. Isn't that surprising???? Aargh! I'll see what I can do!

FLEUR de Lo said...

Sounds fun! {of course, it's school night in our house so I won't be joining you} :(

Robyn said...

Malisa!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously???!!! I can't go!!! I WANT to!!!!!!!!!! But I can't!!! I'm not happy about this. I'm happy you are having a girls night out but I'm completely NOT happy knowing that I can't be a part of it. I have a halloween party at my mom's house that she's throwing for all of her grandkids. I think I should be there. Just know that I LOVE YOU!!! Have a great time, but not too much fun because I will be jealous.