Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little Girls' Hair

A quick post tonight:

I have finally admitted to myself how much I like to do hair. Little girls' hair to be exact. I have found some great blogs that give me lots of ideas. (Like this one http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/)

So here's a few pictures...



The next ones are really just because she's cute. :) Oh, and she covered herself in stickers.


The following one and the one after that are based on the hairstyle called "Got time?". There's a reason for that. It. Takes. Forever. However it lasted for three days. When you have that many elastics in your hair, it's not going anywhere.

I curled the bottom on one of the days.



Isn't this next one so cool? This is Sarah's dear friend. She didn't even complain once while I was doing it.





Be careful sending a little girl to my house. I just might do her hair!
Come to think of it, they don't even have to be little girls.

2 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

So cute! I love that last star bun! Unfortunately you lost your chance on my hair...

Dixie said...

Very cute hair!