Friday, May 11, 2012

Master Bedroom Saga Part 2

You know that overly optimistic timeline?  Well, life happened.  After that last post, things became super crazy.  I had multiple weeks with not one moment of down time.  Not exaggerating at all.  Just about did me in.

This week has been *somewhat* of a reprieve and I have begun again.  The master bedroom organizational needs have turned out to be greater than anticipated.   Yet, the end is now in sight and it's going to be SO MUCH BETTER than what was there before.  My jewelry wall if fairly awesome, if I say so myself.  :)

Pictures soon.




P.S.  My office looks nothing like the picture below anymore.  I spent much of today going through the entire house to find things for DI.  It looks like a tornado hit.  But once I deal with the aftermath, things are going to be more manageable!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm excited to see your jewelry wall.

reginag said...

Same here. I want to see how the results are.
4 bedroom house plans