Monday, June 29, 2009

Seattle, Part One

I'm getting ready for the drive back home. I been trying for a few days to get this post done. Finally, late at night, here it is.


As I was looking at Lynea's pics I found a few from my visit here in May 2008 with just Sarah. It's crazy how quickly these kids age. Sarah doesn't even look like the same child without hair. It's sad Lynea doesn't live closer...









Now for some current photos. These next few are from visiting my parents in Hermiston, Oregon on the way.


McNary Dam. Pretty cool place.



Lake Meridian in Kent. There are so many lakes here to enjoy.




Hair makes a difference...


Point Defiance Zoo. (Sarah's first time at an official zoo. How embarrassing.)



Pike's Place. Crazy. Busy. Insane. Tired kids. Tired moms. Accomplished.



Hair. Oh, the hair.



Backyard campout. (Thanks, Dave.)



Lynea's boys, Hunter and Zachary.




Lynea's garden that we had many fresh salads from.



NOT a Utah backyard.



They back on a greenbelt. Camping in the backyard is pretty close to real camping.









That's it for now. Here comes the long-awaited drive home.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

It's so fun to get a glimpse into your vacation. It looks like the kids had a lot of fun. Good luck on the drive home.

Nicole said...

P.S. If you get a chance look at Jamilla's beautiful new kitchen. I thought it was pictures of yours for a minute.

Julie said...

How fun! We need to get together when you get back. Drive safe!

Dixie said...

Now it's time for your vacation while Daniel watches the kids. :) I love Sarah's hair. Julie won't even let me do her hair.