Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture a Day

Feb 17, leftover photo that hasn't been posted yet.


Feb 18, Loving her bike


Feb 18, Here Sarah is saying "My bummy, my bummy." Nice.


Feb 18, Sweet.



Feb 19, I am in love with this inexpensive Target dress.


Feb 20, Bird watching



Feb 22, First and definitely not the last french-braids



Feb 23, Adam



Feb 25, A work in progress



Feb 26, At the Ogden Frontrunner station



Feb 26, Treehouse museum with all four grandparents. So fun!!



Feb 26, Spontaneous Frontrunner trip to Ogden (which included the Treehouse). All of our grandparents went out of their way to accomodate us. Thank you!


Feb 27, A playdough MarioKart race. AWESOME. (Daniel took these.)



Feb 27, String cheese creation. (I took this.)



Feb 28, Photo shoot at neighbor's CUTE house. Wide-angle lens!



2 comments:

Kerri said...

French braids!!!! So darling! I love the train pic.

N Luthi said...

you are getting really good. I take alot of pictures but due to both me and a camera i dont like they are rarley anthing to brag about. keep up the good work!