Friday, March 19, 2010

Picture a Day

Mar 2, See Sarah's toy set-up behind her?


Mar 5, The kid's books, though I just read Leven Thumps.


Mar 6, Sarah doesn't want to pose for pictures anymore. Above and below are what she did when I asked her to smile.





Mar 7, This photo is to commemorate Daniel running the dishwasher.



Mar 8, While shopping for suits for his baptism at Target, I noticed what Adam was currently wearing and realized he did not look like a child that had a very involved mother. He was sporting an old hand-me-down khaki and green t-shirt, red track pants with a gigantic hole in the knee, and these lovely blue shoes. Needless to say, the shoes and pants are now in the garbage.



Mar 8, Reading time and the beauty of siblings.



Mar 9, I have no idea why I took this other than to announce that I cleaned the leftovers out of my fridge!



Mar 10, Hold your hands up!



Mar 10, Ah, that's better?



Mar 12, Good new haircut, but a poor attempt at a self-portrait. I had to edit it to even be able to post it at all.


Mar 13, Family picture at Adam's baptism. Adam had an untimely rash under his mouth. It's gone NOW.


Mar 15, Snacks in the beautiful weather.



Mar 16, Birdhouse made at scouts. WAAAY better than making them at home!



Mar 18, One of the many I'm in love with from this day.







2 comments:

Dixie said...

I wish I had your photography ability. I like the picture of the dishwasher. That is a day to be remembered.

Kerri said...

The shoes crack me up.

I love Sarah's dress.

Adam's rash doesn't show.

I love the kids reading on the lawn.

Have a good night!