Saturday, March 20, 2010

Picture a Day



Mar 19, Driving by the Draper temple while on an actual date with my husband.


Mar 20, Daniel had been showing the itouch (borrowed for work to show how awesome it is that you can see your security camera video from anywhere) to Adam and Sarah for a few minutes and seeing as how I am trying to capture more interactions of my family in pictures I went off to find my camera. At the very moment I got back and ready to take a picture, someone (who will not be named) got slightly upset about the something and tried to leave the picture. Goodbye family moment!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Real life...it's not always pretty. I think it sounds like you absolutely CAPTURED the family moment.

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Thank you for a fun day..with all of the craziness it was still a very memorable day...hugs