Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We've been busy...


Mother's Day


I know I haven't blogged in a while. Stuff has been happening. As most people know, our house is for sale. The home that we have loved so dearly and thought we might never leave. It's been a rollercoaster few weeks, but I don't wish to talk about that much. It seems that's what I have to think about most of the time right now. But let's pretend that's not the case and think about some simpler, non-life changing events, shall we?


Life keeps rolling along. The kids have had lots of activities including soccer and a science class for both the boys, piano recitals for Isaac, and dance for Sarah.









She's not too thrilled about the feel of her costume yet, but we all think it's cute.



School is nearing it's end for the year. The thing I look forward to the most is not having to be as responsible....not needing to check backpacks and sign papers and make sure projects and reading get done. The summers of full of time to just worry about our little family. I know that the kids get bored and all, but I say....bring on summer!! (I think.)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Cute pictures, Malisa!

I'm not ready for summer yet....