Thursday, April 12, 2012

Office - Day 3

Yes, today is my third day working on my office.   The two previous days were much too busy, but today I'm actually making a bit of progress.  My big 5x5 Expedit is in here and I'm finally addressing it.  In order to free up more of the 25 squares (since I obviously have a LOT of stuff), I purchased 8 new black photo boxes today.  They are now all labeled and organized on top of the massive bookcase....and they look pretty good. 

I sorted through some picture piles that had been around for a while.  I think I've probably been throwing miscellaneous photos in these piles for nearly 10 years.  I was kind of shocked to find I never organized them before.  Oh well.  I'm doing it now.

I WILL wrap up the office tonight if it kills me.  Tomorrow - my bedroom.

No comments: