Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Just Don't Feel Like Blogging

I'm feeling a little guiltly for not putting up new posts. I just don't want to right now. I haven't been spending much time on my computer.

I know I have lots of things to talk about including the 5k, spring, funny Sarah things, Isaac's neck injury...



I will write down this short thing that I've told a few of you. It was quite humorous in real life. Maybe you had to be there...

A few nights ago, Sarah woke up about 4:45am crying. I went in to see what was wrong. She stopped crying immediately when she saw me and said in a loud, clear voice "Mom. I want candy." That is what you woke me up for? Um, not right now honey.


I'm going to bed now.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

*hug*

We love you, whether or not you post!

I'm so sorry to hear that Isaac had surgery; is he going to be alright?

Julie said...

I feel the same way. Trying to make it through this pregnancy has left little time for blogging. I am trying to focus on Amanda more and less on my blog.

Suzanne Plant said...

Cute! Don't feel guilty about not blogging. Your kids come first and it shows.