Friday, August 14, 2009

$2 Tuesday Insanity

On Tuesday, Lynea and I thought we would brave Thanksgiving Point for their $2 deal. I already knew that it would be crazy (since everyone I talked to seemed to be going), but I didn't realize HOW crazy. The lines for the Dinosaur Museum and Farm country were SOOOOO long.

The gardens turned out to be very doable and it was a beautiful day. I don't recall going at this time in the summer before. It was so pretty...and it only took us 15-20 min to get back onto the freeway!






























3 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous pics! It looks fun! I thought about taking my niece and nephew there on Tues too! So, sorry I couldn't make Monday night! I tried to let you know on the R3 blog, but I checked it again and my comment never posted! I'm not the most comp savvy though, so who knows. :)

Julie said...

I didn't know about his, but last Tuesday I went to visit a client and had to take the same exit. It took me forever to get there.

The gardens are beautiful. Does the price continue after school starts? Sounds like a play group activity.

The Rich's said...

funny..i tried to go to the 2 dollar tuesday with my sister in laws...i got there right at ten, saw the line and teh crowd and said ABSOLUTELY NOT! hahaha....so so crazy....