Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Because I Need to Spout Random Stuff to Make Myself Feel Better

I haven't been blogging as much because I've been made increasingly aware of how many people could potentially/do read the stupid stuff I put here. Today I felt the first flames of desire to take my blog private and not allow ANYONE to read it, so I could just vent and not have to worry about the ramifications. Um, I guess that's what a journal's for.

Anyhow, I have nothing to say, because I can't say it here really. So there.

But I wonder sometimes why things happen the way they do? Why do we have to learn patience? Why can friendships be so hard? Why can't things stay the same? Why can't things change and we (I) can have a little excitment? Why?

Joy is in the journey. Joy is in the journey. No Malisa, you would not be happier if...

Gonna go have myself a good cry.

P.S. Daniel works a lot.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, girl. I'm calling you now. I thought you were busy with your family!!!

Bountiful Blessings said...

M- I know we were separated at birth...wait, you may not want to be my sister, right?? Seriously, you are not alone in these feelings and sentiments! I am "there" every single day. I do cry often...its cathartic. Wish you were closer so we could just sit on the deck with a glass of iced tea and let the kiddos run around. The hubbys would be at work...OF COURSE!!! xoxo

Lora said...

One of my friends has a private blog for her own thoughts. She loves it. I don't ever mind reading your spouts.

Tracy Christopulos Harward said...

Hey Malisa - Can Daniel find a new job after Springtime? All this work is getting ridicurous. That's right. Ridicurous. XOXO. Hang in there, you're great - and we all have rough times. Great you have a way to help yourself feel better.