Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Picture a Day (#? - No longer going to keep track)



Feb 1, Attitude at 10.






Feb 2, Photography assignment.







Feb 3, Dry erase on the windows. Suddenly, Sarah can draw!






Feb 4, Playing with editing






Feb 5, Isaac






Feb 6, Computer time





Feb 7, The first and only bird seen in Adam's awesome bird feeder.





Feb 8, Lynea on the webcam....eating. Told you I would post it!






Feb. 9, Daniel the moutainman. Love you hon!





Feb 10, More photography assignments...








Feb 11, LOVE having a girl.






Feb 11, Home sick from school.





Feb 12, Feeling better.






Feb 13, Birthday happiness







Feb 14, Mario save me!






Feb 15, Kaitlyn and Krystine (and boyfriend Nic). Kaitlyn pulled a face in EVERY picture. That is a dot-to-dot Krystine completed and colored.





Feb 15 (again), Pre-haircuts






Feb 16, Post-haircuts. It was time. Sarah wouldn't smile. :)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! You are so great at capturing the everyday stuff. You always make me want a nice camera, dag nabbit! I'm sooooo needing a trip to Utah!!

Lynea :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Kaitlyn is too funny....Daniel is VERY hairy....TJ would eat any birds that we attracted to our yard...and I love the boys haircuts!

Lynea

Dixie said...

You are very taking pics!

Suzanne Plant said...

Great pictures! I love love love the first one of Isaac! I would have that blown up huge on my wall. Love the feeling you captured and it's edited perfect.

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yes! You put the picture on!!! I think its a wonderful picture. And I'm so glad that that is how I will be remembered :) I love all of your other pictures too!