Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture a Day #17-31

Jan 17, Sarah tripped on the stairs and hit the tile hard creating a large goose egg.

Jan 18, My sister Leslie's new banister.

Jan 19, Sarah on her bike in the back yard. Christmas dress, snow boots,...



Jan 20, An awesome Jewelry organizer I got at TJ Maxx (I think).



Jan 21, A sneak peek of my guest/craft room that will be finished before the end of the year. :)



Jan 22, Scrapbooking.


Jan 23, Dry erase markers on the windows = happy children.


Jan 24, How it usually is, though I wish it wasn't.


Jan 25, The previous injury bruising and draining into her eyes.


Jan 26, First night at my Photography class.


Jan 27, Cute hair.


Jan 28, The Pie Pizzeria.


Jan 30, Dinner.


Jan 31, A small part of a lego city.



2 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

I didn't know you were doing this!!! I'm so glad you are. Where are you taking your photography class? Let me know if you ever need help :)

Kerri said...

Fun pictures, Malisa! I like the editing, too...