Friday, February 5, 2010

I Forget.

I forget sometimes to remember that my blog is public.

I forget that everyone has access to this if they wish.

I forget that my readers are diverse.

I forget that most don't know the thought process that leads up to a post.

I forget that words can be taken out-of-context.

I forget that our perspectives are all so different.

I forget that this blog is only a snippet of real life and can give misconceptions.

I forget that I wouldn't say everything to everyone in real life.


4 comments:

Lee said...

I sometimes forget that too, strange after over 4 years. But it also helps people to know you, to get you, and learn more about you. It takes the perfect face that we have on when people ask how are you? And we answer fine. And it removes it, and makes us real. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Lynea

FLEUR de Lo said...

I hope you had a decent day. I was going to call but it seems like Sundays are usually your busy family day.
I made a card for you:
http://fleurdelo.blogspot.com/2010/02/embellish-ribbon-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

OK....I know your busy or depressed or something but everyday I check your blog to see something new and.....nothing!!! :) No pressure or anything but what happened to your picture of the day thing? How are you?

Lynea