Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ugh. Blogger.

So my title is missing for a time. I can work around blogger's annoying tendencies when I have more peace, quiet, patience, motivation, and blog love.

Is anyone out there? Well, I take that back. I know you are. I look at my blog traffic on occasion, but it's so creepy to know that people look and never comment. I feel waaay more inspired to post if I feel like anyone is really interested in seeing it. I haven't even put pics up of my house yet! I have little idea of who reads this. Actually, I take that back too. I went to a baby shower in the old neighborhood last week and had a few people comment on my last post (the morning following when I put it up late at night). It was weird because I didn't realize they were looking. I don't mind much since my blog is public, but man I love comments.

Okay, so it's LATE at night and I've had a good (could have been fantastic if the kids had been a bit better behaved) but long day. I'm a little loopy and tired of trying to figure out what to do about my blog. Probably not the best time to put up a post. I'm really not needy, just busy so I have to decide where to put my time - blog or house? :)

On another note, do you know I'm really falling in love my new house? Like really? Yep. More each day. This week I feel a *bit* more settled.

Oh, also, Lynea made a surprise visit from Seattle this week. So unexpected and fun. I'm sure I've forgotten some things I was supposed to do or phone calls I was supposed to return and stuff like that, but it was worth it.






4 comments:

Alisha said...

I like to read your blog :) and I am glad that you love your new house (or at least are loving it more)! I must say, we are enjoying the new neighbors!

A.H. Maslow said...

Malisa, your garage door is open. Ha Ha... made you look!

It's good that you are still posting.

Dixie said...

I love to read comments too! Sarah's picture at the top is adorable!

Nea said...

This is a comment for all the comments that I have wanted to make in the past and for all the future comments that I would like to make but somehow can't find the time to make. This comment is a shout out to all other comments of the kind. Comments are precious and comments are meant to be shared. Unfortunately most comments stay in the brain of the one wanting to comment. They are not free to be sent out to the ones they love as they are too busy in the brains of the commenter. So for all those comments out there just waiting to happen or those that were meant to happen, this one is for you! Malisa, my comments love you. May all those pending comments in people’s brains come to you. I wish them luck in becoming reality in writing.

with love,
Your Comment

(Oh man! You erased the option to send anonymous!!!)