Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anxiety and a Busy Week

I was just looking back through pictures and realized how full this week has been.


Visiting friend and projects.



Utah State Fair.



Piano recital for both boys. (Adam's first.)





Grant Elementary Carnival. (Fun, but I'm still feeling phantom stress.)





Marisa's (my niece) birthday party. Always amazing.




Not shown in pictures are many other things that made this one crazy week.


So as I sit here tonight, I've been thinking about what's on my plate for the coming weeks.



For church alone, I have some things for an upcoming Super Saturday to accomplish, a lesson I just got asked to teach that I haven't looked at, choir in the morning, AND something looming yet undefined that I'll mention later.



This next week there is a new playgroup for Sarah, a birthday party, my first time of volunteering in Adam's classroom, a pottery class for Adam, choir (the little one I joined, a big time commitment in my life right now), a mandatory 2-hr church meeting, the CIRCUS (yay), the school jog-a-thon, RS broadcast, a boy's room in desperate need of progress, and more!





Tonight my table looks like this as I scratch my head trying to narrow down the Super Saturday choices:




And my desk looks like this:



Messy. Full calendar. Yuck!




It's times like these that I wonder if I don't deal with stress correctly.



3 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

I guess now's not a good time to ask for your help on a project I've been mulling over in my mind?

Jill said...

Hey, I know that visiting friend!!

Good luck with all that is on your plate!

Nea said...

at least your desk is a pretty mess. My mess doesn't look as nice as your mess! Not fair! :)
Good luck. Better to be busy than bored and lonely!