Friday, September 10, 2010

Our New Kitchen Table

So I been thinking about blogging, every day, many times a day. I have SO many things to blog about. However, by the time night rolls around...I'm tired and worn out.

I promised myself I would post something tonight. It's almost midnight.

You see, I have this dream of posting all of my projects on here. I LOVE to see others projects and would like to keep tabs on my own. And boy have I begun projects....

But tonight, you just get a picture of our new table. That yellowish table just had to go (downstairs).


So here's before:



















And after:
























The new table is awesome. I'm so happy with the choice.


5 comments:

Kerri said...

You did it! I loved seeing it in person. The house is looking great!!!

FLEUR de Lo said...

It is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! {and, yeah---it looks great in the space}

Jill said...

At first I thought it was going to be a before and after of a table you had painted! Man, I want some ot that paint! lol

Nea said...

As you know, I LOVE that table! It looks great Malisa. I am coveting.

Tracy Christopulos Harward said...

wow. it looks really pretty..