Sunday, September 19, 2010

Forward Progress?

I should have pictures of this, but I don't.

In the 45 min. Daniel and I were at choir practice this morning the kids built a fort. Not just any fort...a gigantic fort...or as Isaac declared "The biggest fort anyone ever built." They were excited about it so they couldn't fully understand why I wasn't. There was much complaining when I said it would need to be cleaned up by the end of the night.

The evening wore on and one child felt sick and could not help with clean up. Oh, and what a clean up it was! Once the 15 or so blankets came down we realized they had used things from every corner of the house. I was not happy.

Somedays as a mom it seems like I take one step forward and two steps back.

1 comment:

FLEUR de Lo said...

I actually think 1-2 is a pretty good ratio. :) It was nice to talk to you today.