Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stalled

I happened to call my sister today while she was looking at my blog.  "You've never posted any pictures of your finished cupboards,"  she said.  So true, so true. 

You see, I did finish and paint them (more or less) and I've learned to really like them too.  The rest of the room however, will take some time joining my vision and has left me feeling uninspired to post.

The necessities of daily life seem to be enough to fill nearly all of my time.  I have way too big of plans for the time alloted.  Honestly between church responsibilites, school volunteering, feeding my family, cleaning, spending time with the kids, cleaning, meetings, kids activities, cleaning, other people's needs, and cleaning there is very little time to fit a project in.

Here's hoping for a productive week. 

No comments: