Monday, November 10, 2008

I am Feeling Uninspired About Blogging

Every night on my computer this week, I have blankly stared at the screen with nothing to say. I've commented here and there, but this week blogging has lost its lustre. It takes so much time.

I am still trying to COMPLETE some of my projects so I can post about them. Right now I have a bedroom that needs fine tuning, kitchen chairs in the middle of recovering, neighbor gifts waiting to be sewn, a deck that needs many final screws and a bookcase that desperately needs organization. -- oh yeah, and a header that needs to be fixed (see above).

In the meantime, take a look at this darling dresser that Andrea, my friend from college, painted. So cute.

3 comments:

Lora said...

You already know how I feel about this, but let me reiterate so there is NO confusion. I'M LOVING BLOGGING. I know I am a late joiner to this crowd, so I go a little overboard at this point, but it would really dampen my joy if you were to move on to the next fad. :) This is my way to know you better since our schedules don't seem to coincide lately. I love your perspective and your honesty. Keep it coming...

With that said, I agree that it can overly consume time, so I'll understand if you step back a BIT. We should get together & make our nursery board then you could post that.

Jamilla said...

don't give up. i love reading your blog and seeing how you are doing. just post as things happen. you don't need to post every week.

emily, etc, etc said...

I get that way sometimes as well. Oh well, everyone deserves a break every now and then - right!

By the way, I LOVE that dresser. She did such a cute job