Sunday, May 10, 2009

Very Quick, I'm So Tired That The Screen is Blurry 10k Post

Yesterday morning at bright and early 7 am I ran a 10k. It was a simple run on the Jordan River Parkway with a lot of the girls from the Wastach Back team. Did I mention it was early?

I did it in about 1 hr, 11 minutes with a mile pace of 11:25. I am the slowest on the team, but I was still proud of myself for running the entire 6.2 miles. It was hard work. I did it.

And that's about all I did for the whole day too.

7 comments:

Bountiful Blessings said...

kuddos to you, blog friend! the time doesn't matter...you did it!

Kerri said...

You so have to get over the speed thing. You ran a 10K! You are amazing! I loved running with you! So there.

Lora said...

Awesome! You're doing such a great job with your running!

Leslie said...

You're amazing!
You're amazing!
You're amazing!
You really did it!
Way to Go!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Oh, did I say I'm proud of you!

Lanterne Rouge RIder said...

You tell others to get over the negative self-talk and see just how amazing they are. You should do the same. I'm really impressed that you can run the whole 10k. Rock on!

I know, you aren't posting this to have us all tell you how great you are. I've read it before. However, in this situation, you've done a great thing. Let us all tell you that.

Oh, and how do I post an anonymous comment so that I won't get in trouble for this?

Hailey said...

Way to go!!!! Endurance is more than just running a race! I'm sorry I didn't do the training for the 10K, I really wanted to do it. But I am expecting again! Hooray!