Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Does this have to be so hard?!!

I am very frustrated with Blogger right now. I don't dare touch the post below on Legoland. I had so many problems even getting it to the point it is. The picture placement is wacky, the text has a mind of its own, and there is NO UNDO. I accidently deleted pictures I had just spent the time to upload and I had to wait to upload them again. I don't have time or the desire right now to edit the HTML to get it to look better. I am used to a full editor and this is driving me crazy! Any advice?

2 comments:

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Lol!! That conversation with Adam is sooo funny. So my son saw your pic at Legoland and wants to go back. Now they're talking about getting into the little cars they went in last time. And going to Seaworld. I'm sure you get the pic. Wow, this is gonna be great to keep up on you and family via your blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine. Love ya and Happy birthday tomorrow :D Andrea

Amateur Steph said...

Hi Malisa-
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I totally agree with you about blogger. There should be an undo button and an easier way to make picture layout look good! I can't tell you how many times I have deleted pictures that took forever to upload. If I ever figure it out I will let you know.