Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Musical 3

I decided to take a much-needed computer break. I didn't realize it had been so long!

I have been busy. Right now, Daniel is out of town and my mom is in town. Sometimes ,when Daniel goes out of town I try to do some surprise project. I don't think the current one is going to get done in time. I'm excited to post pictures when I finish though. One of my paint colors just has to go.

My mom stayed at my home with the kids while I got to see High School Musical 3. I laughed and laughed and laughed. It probably helped that I was sitting next to Kaitlyn (my 15 year old neice). It was both entertaining and hokey at the same time. I think the key to enjoying it is having low expectations......I actually think that's the key to enjoying just about anything, including life. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Can't wait to see your project...post pictures soon...