Friday, January 16, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute




I know this is a lot of pictures, but... I love doing her hair just as much as I thought I would. When she got up from her nap today, the first thing she asked for was her bow. Hooray.
I'm not sure why I care so much about this (knowing that I don't always get ready myself). I guess I've just always thought that little girls with their hair done are darling. Also, I know how to brighten up these photos, but I don't want to take the time.






The fridge? Let's just say, she knows how to get what she wants.

7 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

These pictures are sooooo adorable! She is so stinkin' cute. And I have to say the sweater totally makes the hair even cuter!

Lora said...

I agree, SO cute! How fun to have your very own doll to dress up every day. :) Looks like Stephanie will be joining you in the fun before too long...

Julie said...

I think we need more bow making!

Kerri said...

Oh my goodness, she IS so stinkin' cute. Good pics.

Thanks for listening to me ramble yesterday. All is well.

Bountiful Blessings said...

Love the sweater, but LOVE the bows. She is too cute!

N Luthi said...

oh my...how cute is she and that jacket!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

my sentiments exactly. luuuv the sweater.