Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tying Up Some Loose Ends

There are a few things that I have left hanging on my blog that I need to address. Here's one:

After felling sorry for myself, we actually ended up doing something on New Year's Eve. We went to FIRST NIGHT! It turned out to be really fun. I think we'll go again. It was very reasonable since you only have to pay for the adults and it includes TRAX.




Sarah LOVED the train.


We went to the Gateway and saw the lights at Temple Square...



..and we went ICE SKATING at the Galivan Center.



All-in-all a very fun night. We got home at 10:30pm. However, it didn't fill my need for playing games with friends. Hopefully soon I'll be hosting a game night!

4 comments:

Lora said...

Anything else? You said, "a few things." How late did you stay out on New Year's?

Lanterne Rouge RIder said...

Game night! Game night! Game night!

Bountiful Blessings said...

What fun! I only wish our New Years was as much fun. LOVE your new header :)

Robyn said...

Glad you had a fun time. Your blog does look very nice.