Saturday, September 27, 2008

One of the Best Talks I've Heard

Tonight Leslie and I went to the General Relief Societ Meeting Broadcast at my Stake Center. There was a nice dinner before, but the meeting was the best part! While all of the talks were good, President Uchtdorf gave a talk that really spoke to me. I tried to find a link to it, but it isn't up yet. He spoke about our creativity and compassion. There are some quotes I'll have to wait to get. It was a nice spiritual boost at the right time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way. It was very uplifting and inspiring. I went w/ Linda & Khara and had a very nice time. This has been a very spiritual weekend for me. I had Mara Adams funeral, the conference and then church today. It's been very good. I'm glad you enjoyed the conference too. I miss you and Leslie.

Anonymous said...

SISTERS are the best!

Robyn said...

I did the same thing Malisa. I loved his talk so much I wanted to show it to Steve. I looked for it but it wasn't up yet. I can't wait until it is, that talk is one I could read over and over again. It was good for me to hear.