Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why did I want a blog?

Last night as I was laying in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about how many people can access a blog. Even though I haven't given out my address to many, I know that later anyone can go back and read all my previous posts: my friends, my parents, my inlaws, people in my ward, high school people, acquaintances, old boyfriends, and of course, people I DON'T EVEN KNOW! It's not that I think all of these people would even care to read, but it is a POSSIBILITY. Yikes!

In light of this I have to defend myself. I may even edit the Procrastination Post. I wrote it on a day I was feeling particularly off. I really am not that bad. I consider myself a reliable person and come through with flying colors 95% of the time. It's the other 5% that makes me feel like I could do better. And just to clarify, I did really well in school, even if I didn't always manage my time well.

(Update: I didn't even think about my NIECES reading this. Holy cow.)

(Update Update: Oh, and my KIDS too. Isaac wants to read!!?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know that you didn't have to defend yourself right? :) I'm sorry I haven't been around to babysit or anything!!! But only three more weeks of soccer so start planning now!

Kerri said...

You just wanted a blog to be Cool. I know it.

Anonymous said...

And sisters get to read it too, but I know that doesn't scare you.