Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Couldn't Resist

Okay, so I know this is a lot of pictures of Sarah, but I just had to put them up. They are all from the end of January. I got her the tutu and couldn't resist a photo shoot. (I'm hoping to get some ladies together in the future to make our own tutus for less.)








Just some others:






And some hair ones:
This is the one time I attempted to curl Sarah's hair. She really didn't like it. This is the look she kept giving me...




And isn't this one cute? I wish she wanted me to do her hair everyday...



5 comments:

Lora said...

Some day, when I have a girl, you'll have to show me all of your tricks. My sister-in-law made a tutu at church for $5. It looks very similar to yours--so cute!!

Kerri said...

Darling.

Jamilla said...

These are the sweetest pictures. Aren't little girls fun?!

Julie said...

Those are some sweet pictures! I want a tutu!

Bountiful Blessings said...

ok, i'm back. my computer crashed and i have been waiting to get back on and see if there was any "new news". i love, love, love the contrast of the blu with the black & white. sarah is just darling..bangs are sooo hard to keep up with. i would clip or bow it. p.s....the headbands will get to you :)