Monday, February 9, 2009

WOMEN OF GOD

From my friend Eden's blog:

WOMEN OF GOD CAN NEVER BE LIKE WOMEN OF THE WORLD. THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE TOUGH; WE NEED WOMEN WHO ARE TENDER. THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE COARSE; WE NEED WOMEN WHO ARE KIND. THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE RUDE; WE NEED WOMEN WHO ARE REFINED. WE HAVE ENOUGH WOMEN OF FAME AND FORTUNE; WE NEED MORE WOMEN OF FAITH. WE HAVE ENOUGH GREED; WE NEED MORE GOODNESS. WE HAVE ENOUGH VANITY; WE NEED MORE VIRTUE. WE HAVE ENOUGH POPULARITY; WE NEED MORE PURITY."
~MARGARET NADAULD

4 comments:

Bountiful Blessings said...

You know I love this quote!! :)

Lora said...

Oh to live up to such an ideal. Who is the author? (I know you listed her name, but I don't know anything about her, do you?)

Stacie said...

I love this quote!!!
I may steal it.

Stephanie said...

What a great quote! I really like the thought behind it... it's a great measuring stick for true success.