Monday, February 23, 2009

What Would You Do With This Hair?




Sarah's hair is getting longer...and thicker. It's great, but it poses a problem. Do I cut bangs for her or just keep clipping it back? The top is finally growing and it is brushing in her eyes. I think I'm leaning towards letting it grow. Any thoughts?








While we're on the topic of Sarah, did I mention that she's 2? She is definitely letting us know what she wants. Here she is in carefully-selected-by-her-going-outside-attire.




And here she is with an entire piece of broccoli stuffed in her mouth saying "Nummy, nummy."
That girl...


3 comments:

Julie said...

Broccoli is one of Amanda's favorites too!

Kerri said...

Sweet sweet girl. I'm a big fan of bangless girls, but it does take a long time to happen, and much frustration when girls won't keep clips in...

Anonymous said...

bdefinetly grow it out, I think you will be happier in the long run. She is too cute!