Monday, February 23, 2009

The Labeler and More...

If you are on facebook, then you probably already know how I feel about my labeler (the P-touch from Costco). I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of what I have used it for...

The Fridge: (no, it is not all organized - I wasn't the last one to put the groceries in.)






Random things that I put test labels on:




My Expedit bookcase containers: (I can't take a picture of the toy ones, because I'm not willing to clean it up right now. I know you can't really read the labels, but I can.)



And lots of other things that I don't feel like taking pictures of right now....



But here's something else I have been intending to post a picture of- My funky new lamp from Target. I found this beauty on clearance for $22 (down from $90). I just thought it was so oddly appealing.


The lamp above replaced another so I was able to put my two cheap, $9 WalMart lamps I had together on my piano.


And here's a random photo from today. Luckily Sarah has the boys to teach her the way of the Jedi...



P.S. For those of you who use Google Reader or something like that: I have a tendency to publish my posts before I edit them and then go back and make changes. I believe that you may often be getting unedited versions (since you get notification as soon as I post it the first time). If that is the case, would you kindly go back and re-read every single post to be sure that you know I know how to spell and punctuate? - and in the future make sure that you go to my blog for the latest version? Thank you in advance.

P.P.S. Also to those with Google Reader or the likes: It seems that you may get a copy of posts that I only post for a few minutes and then take down. This happened this week. I realized that I probably shouldn't keep my ranting and raving post up and took it down quickly, only to find that some people had read it!

8 comments:

Lora said...

You know I love this one. I have a similar post en route. My expedit needs to be assembled first, though. Any tips?

Julie said...

That is so funny about few minute posts. I do that and then get thinking about what some might think and hurray and delete them!

Jamilla said...

I like the labels, that looks like fun. I didn't know that google reader did that either. Thanks for the heads up, I think we all post something we decide to take down.

Stephanie said...

I so love that label maker! I'm going to have to get me one. :)

Suzanne Plant said...

You are too funny! I have that same label thingy but have only used it to label my kids drawers and my bazillion light switches in my house!

Love the lamp by the way. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

very cool....all of it! I do like your lamp and we to are learning the way of the Jedi!

Sherilyn said...

you have my dream bookchelf/toy organizer or whatever it is from IKEA. I want that so bad. I WILL have it one day!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Wow you are sooo organized, i never thought of putting labels in the fridge. The funny thing is I was lookinf for a label on your lamp. lol, love it btw.