Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day


Since so many of my posts have seemed to be a bit grumpy as of late, I decided to mention that I am happy. Overall, I like my life and I do find a lot of joy in my days.


Today, there was a lot of joy - even despite a very short night of sleep!


I was productive in the morning.

My hair went awesome (imho).

The kids started off grumpy, but turned around.

I got to see an old friend.

The kids had a good time at the convention.

Daniel was a thoughtful husband all day.
I played around with the settings on the camera.

I got to take a long nap!

We had the most simple dinner ever - canned soup, and I didn't feel ANY guilt.

We went to the adult session of Stake Conference with our kids and watched it by ourselves in a back room, 'cause we're cool like that.

We got shakes with friends.

Daniel put the kids to bed.

I did my grocery shopping.

Daniel put the groceries away.

I visited with friends.

I felt happiness and peace.


Just thought I'd let you know that I really am happy a lot of the time.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I'm so happy to hear it!

Bountiful Blessings said...

Not for one moment did I think any different! Here's to happy moments that make us blessed.