Monday, March 9, 2009

A Quick Post

It really doesn't go much straighter than that.
My finger was re-dislocated on Thursday.
Church Ball can be dangerous.
My right pinky dislocated a few years back during a game and it happened again! However, this time, the girl, who is thankfully unknown, smacked my hand so hard and it wasn't even on the ball (and didn't apologize by the way. They barely stopped the game. It should have AT LEAST been a foul. Let's just say, the refs and the stake people did NOTHING.) As you can probably tell, I am a bit frustrated by the whole affair and am considering bagging all future church sports. If you know me well, you know this is drastic!

I had a post planned for that night, but I was in so much pain. I have spent the last few days feeling sorry for myself. Typing has been difficult to say the least - along with showering, putting on makeup, doing my hair, tying my shoes, driving, and changing diapers. Finally, it is starting to get "better". My finger has never been the same since the first time. I'm not sure how it will end up now.

Anyways...

Now that I've gotten that out, I wish to draw your attention to my newly updated sidebar. I've had a lot of blogs that I've needed to add and I finally did most of them (I think). Go check out all the awesome people I know!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know it may sound crazy, but papaya has a healing enzyme in it that's great for soft tissue injuries. If you don't care for the flavor of the fresh fruit, it is available dry or in chewable tablet form.

Good luck! OUCH!!

Kerri said...

That looks painful. Yikes. I'm glad it wasn't me, but I'm sorry it was you.