Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Frozen Dinner Group





I did do something to be proud of today. I successfully made 16 quiche.



My friend Julie invited me last month and now for a second time as a sub in their frozen dinner group. I LOVE quiche and thought I'd give it a go. Yummmmm.... (I hope they taste as good as they look!)


Also, I got ready. Somedays, even if the only place you have to go is to exchange frozen dinners, it just feels good to be clean and pretty.



P.S. Thanks so much for the nice comments on my last post. Today has been great knowing that I'm not alone - and I would love to hang with all of you!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love quiche too. I can't wait to try it!

Stephanie said...

Those look FABULOUS! I'm glad today was a good one. :)

Kerri said...

Totally impressive, and they look yummy.

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

lookin good...so I'm comin up your way sept 9-11, leave some time open for me, i wanna see you!!!

N Luthi said...

i have never even heard of a group like that but way cool!

Dixie said...

Yum!

Nea said...

I want some when I come in town! And yes it feels good to be clean and pretty sometimes, which doesn't happen alot in my life!