Friday, July 3, 2009

Seattle, Part Two

On our way home, we stopped at Snoqualmie Falls.



Zach's birthday was Tuesday so we all went to his fishing party. Everyone there got to catch a small fish in the pond and had a great time.








We took the kids to Dash Point beach which (by my request) wasn't too far from Lynea's. They had a good time and we did too until the 2-years-olds ended it with plenty of screaming.



I wasn't sure I did Lynea's back yard justice with the last post, so here's two more pictures I took.



That's it for this post.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like a great trip. I love the northwest.

Julie said...

It looks so beautiful! Now that you are back, we have to get the girls together.

Lora said...

Do I get to be one of the girls? I could use a girls get-together. Yes, I love the beauty of the pacific northwest.

Malisa said...

He he. Julie means the little girls. She has a daughter the same age as Sarah. But that does make me think about getting some of us together and having a GNO. I'm sure we could all use one!

Jamilla said...

Looks like a fun trip. What a beautiful place to go! Your kids are getting so grown up.

Dixie said...

I can tell you and Lynea are sisters, but you do look quite different too. I'm glad you had fun!