Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Memory

While I don't have the best memory, there are a few things I will never forget.

As I was just in my bathroom, I saw a very small baby spider crawling across the floor and it reminded me of:

My bedroom in our Layton house. Many nights I would lay awake on my bed watching for spiders on my celing. There were lots of spiders, usually of the white variety and often babies. I would stand on my bed with a bunched up wad of toilet paper squishing them (and leaving them there - hey, I was a teenager). But I'll never forget one night when there was an adult, we'll call her Mom. I got her - but not the 194 thousand babies on her back. Yep. Got to watch them scatter everywhere. Ick. Ick. Eww.

Now, that's a memory you don't forget. I bet it's happened to some of you too.

1 comment:

Lora said...

NASTY!!!!! I lived in a basement with a ton of spiders, but never had the good fortune of 194 thousand babies. YUCK!!!!! {I love that you posted it, though.}