Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Mind is Mush

I had a fairly stressful day yesterday. Actually it was mostly in the morning. Nevertheless, I've been pretty useless since.

I've stared at the wall today more than I would like to admit. I can't seem to recover and accomplish anything.

I'm overly senstive too. I nearly cried when I was talking on the phone to Daniel about where to take the van to get it's oil changed.

Um, yeah. Maybe I shouldn't volunteer to be in charge of school carnivals.



And I almost cried when I just lost my internet connection and had to retype this all.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We could have stared at the wall together today. Sorry, that's what I was busy doing when you called.

Lora said...

Sounds a lot like what I've been doing these days, too. 'Course I just lost my dad......