Monday, December 8, 2008

A Few Quick Things I Need To Say

HEEEELLLOOOOO? Are you out there? Don't more people want to give me advice?! It is so weird to know that people are looking at your blog and not saying anything. I CAN SEE YOU sort of. Have you noticed the tracker at the bottom of my page? Well, I can't really SEE you, but I can guess who you are - but really not that well if you live in Salt Lake or West Jordan. It's all confusing.

BTW, for those of you that care, the blogs on my sidebar are sorted by most recent post. It's an easy way for me to see who's updated. I've heard that following blogs isn't half bad. I may do that in the future.

Oh, I said "SOCKS ONLY" because of the dog poop post. Scroll down if you're lost.

I made dinner.

It's REEEAAAALY late.

P.S. (Um...Stacie who commented, I'm assuming you're Stacie-who-lives-down-the-street-from-me-with-boys-a-plenty and that you are going to give me at invite to your private blog - right?)

P.P.S Daniel says this is a confusing post. I'll have to think about it in the morning.

5 comments:

Lora said...

I got it. It's like a "stream of consciousness" post--thoughts coming out of your mind. I think it's easy to follow if you read all the stuff on your blog. I need to talk to you about putting one of those tracker deals on my blog.

Suzanne Plant said...

Okay, I would LOVE to give you advice, but that would be like me telling you how to fix a car! If I was worthy of giving advice, I'd be happy to give it. It's just that I feel like I don't even have control of my own kids so how could I help you? When Michael gets home from school I give him a half an hour break to do whatever he wants and then it's homework time. If things get too crazy, I just send everyone to their rooms. See? I am NOT the one to give advice!!!!!

If you ever post anything wanting advice on photography, knitting, sewing, blogging, or organizing, I'll be sure to comment but kids? I need help too!

Stephanie said...

You are such a wonderful mother that I also feel that giving you advice would be silly: coming from me, that is!

Hang in there! Cooking can be scary, but I'm sure you're better at it than you think!

Julie said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but Stacie just gave me your blog. We have got to start playing again. Life is going to be better in January. Send me you email address so we can talk! email me at jrhshelton@hotmail.com. I started a blog to but it is private so I will invite you. I miss our chat sessions. I hope all is good! Julie

Stacie said...

Yes, It is I, with the boys-a-plenty. I keep up with the reading, but rarely comment. I just like to read.:-)