Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas?


I've been a little late with Christmas wishes this year. I am still clinging on to the hope that I will make some nice gifts for the neighbors and friends. I just have to wind that darn bobbin...

But, since I bet that everyone's trees are still up....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P.S. Adam has told me a few times today to not forget about Jesus. He reminded us to say we were grateful it was his birthday in our evening prayer and said he had be trying to think about it all day. How sweet is that?

4 comments:

Lora said...

Classic picture!!! I love it! Your house looks so festive in the background. I never knew you guys were Utes. I'm a Zoobie. :)

Julie said...

Love Sara's piggies. I hope you had a great Christmas.

Malisa said...

That's not my house, it's Daniel's parents. :)

Lanterne Rouge RIder said...

Okay, when did the bedtime alarm clock show up o the blog? I've obviously been gone for a few posts. Great idea, though.