Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Made Chocolates


A month or two ago I would have told you that making cholcolates or, for that matter, desserts at all was pretty low on my importance list. I guess my cooking self is coming out. I saw a invitation to go and make chocolates on a blog I follow. I emailed her to see where she lived, and found out she was REALLY close by. I totally went and made chocolates with her and her sister. They were both very nice and the chocolates are GOOD. Now I'm thinking up big plans for Valentine's day. Thanks Emily!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm not surprised that I'm the only one blogging on Christmas. You are quickly joining the realm of the Martha Stewarts in the world. You may want to ease up a BIT, lest you leave your friends so far in the dust that we have nothing more in common. :)